As Technical Architect you are an industry advisor, responsible for leading the delivery of medium to large, complex technology architecture and solutions to clients in various industries. You should have a thorough understanding of enterprise systems, as well as advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the technical delivery of projects. Any size system can be designed and implemented by a top-notch technical architect to perfectly meet the client's needs.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
- You will design and develop technical solutions for medium to large and complex enterprise clients, from pre-sales/RFP process to project implementation.
- You will serve as a key technical member of project engagements, directly working with Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and key client stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for planning and leading customer-facing workshops with the technical team.
- You'll be in charge of communicating system requirements to software development teams.
- You will be in charge of monitoring project deliverables to ensure that they meet both user and business objectives.
- You will have ownership and accountability of the technical engagement, ensuring a timely and successful delivery of solutions, in particular technical domains such as data, integration, identity, and environment/release management.
- You should be an established leader and advisor in cross-technology issues and risk mitigation.
- You will help facilitate workshops, document business requirements and develop Solution Design Documents.
- You will present and discuss technology solutions with client executives and key stakeholders.
- You will serve as technical lead on engagements, including providing mentorship and guidance to team members.
- You will ensure solid governance and best practices are established on engagements.
- You will perform estimations to accurately assess the time and effort required to deliver solutions.
- You should have leadership experience in a Technical Architecture function.
- You have exceptional writing and oral communication skills, with the ability to go into great detail with technical customer resources or explain the most fundamental features to a business user.
- You can deliver both business-oriented solutions and deep technical concepts thanks to your exceptional presentation skills.
- You have proven experience or knowledge in CRM and Salesforce and other related applications, platforms, and software.
- You have Technical Architecture experience in analysis, design and development of medium to large, complex CRM systems or similar enterprise applications You have consulting and implementation experience in translating technical solution requirements to business solutions and customer outcomes.
- You have knowledge and interest in cloud solutions, mobile/web development, and the latest technologies.
- You have executive presentation experience with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have the ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues and clients.
- You have proven ability to build, manage and foster a good team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS or similar cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience or knowledge in CRM applications such as Siebel, Pega, Dynamics 365.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.