As a Solution Architect you have a passion for expanding your knowledge of technology and business operations, coupled with exposure to conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of complex technology architecture and solutions to clients in various industries.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges, an ardent learner who is always looking to improve while taking accountability for each project you undertake. You're a natural leader who works well with others, and working in a fast-paced environment while confidently with minimal supervision is a piece of cake for you.
- You'll be responsible for developing, modifying, and testing technical architecture.
- You'll be supervising and advising development teams.
- You will conduct ongoing research into current and emerging technologies and make recommendations for changes as needed.
- You'll be informing a variety of stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions in place.
- You'll be evaluating the business impact of various technical choices.
- You'll keep stakeholders up to date on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of a wide range of information technology topics.
- Extensive knowledge of network administration, both hardware and software.
- Above average grasp of business operations.
- Project management and teamwork expertise.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and multi-tasking abilities.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, which includes the ability to work with others and build a team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent learning new skills outside of one's comfort zone.
- Can work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities.
- Technically inventive and receptive to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS or similar cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Private health fund rebate.
- Annual leaves.
- Carers leave.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.