Service Delivery Lead
As a Service Delivery Lead, you will drive the collaboration between our clients and Mav3rilk. You will ensure a high level of productivity within our teams to allow for the shaping and defining of products / software projects. You will work closely with client Product/Project Owners to present solutions to problems in a compelling way that drives the client to take action. You will work across the tangible products; workflows, backlogs, epics and user stories, but also in the abstract; facilitating meetings, running workshops, creating consensus, and ultimately delivering bespoke software of the highest quality.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges, an ardent learner who is always looking to improve while taking accountability for each project you undertake. You're a natural leader who works well with others, and working in a fast-paced environment while confidently with minimal supervision is a piece of cake for you.
- Over-all management of small-medium size accounts: Improve overall customer experience for production and service delivery activities.
- Quality and Process Improvement: Coordinate with functional and technical teams on bringing up quality and process issues and work with them to come up with recommended changes.
- Work with the account management team to ensure scope, estimate and team makeup are correct when estimates are provided to the client.
- Responsible for supporting or managing the client from an engagement perspective, identifying opportunities and building long term relationships.
- Foster a collaborative environment, allowing for your cross-functional team to thrive in openness and transparency.
- Manage the progress of the project, whilst mitigating/handling any risks or issues that present themselves; In doing that, you will also negotiate trade-offs for cost vs benefit with the stakeholders.
- Consensus will be at the forefront of your discussions, whether it’s in decision-making within your team, or in workshops with your client, you will work to get every member on the same page in order to go forward in unison.
- Actively lead or participate in facilitations and be the voice of prioritisation to manage backlog, which will include story/epic estimations, sprint planning and showcases.
- Throughout the engagement, you will proactively communicate with stakeholders about the progress of the initiative.
- Manage and identify scope changes; working with the team and to assess, estimate and cost the required changes and provide to the client for approval.
- Responsible for all project related tasks including budget, team and time allocation, project reporting.
- Demonstrate expertise in implementation methodologies including but not limited to: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Aim to resolve partner concerns with respect.
- In control for release management, version management, and deployment management type of activities.
- Ensure that SLAs are met and results are provided on time with high quality and within budget; drive lessons learned and get wells.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in service delivery, project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements.
- At least three years of hands-on experience in Salesforce or similar cloud-based software.
- At least three years of work experience in an IT services and consulting or similar industry.
- At least two years of experience leading teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong background in account management and project management is an added advantage.
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence and similar tools.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Free HMO with dependent Paid leaves.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.