As a Senior Delivery Lead, you will drive the collaboration between our clients and Mav3rik. You will ensure a high level of productivity within our teams to allow for the shaping and defining of products / software projects. You will work closely with client Product/Service Owners to present solutions to problems in a compelling way that drives the client to take action. You will work across the tangible products; workflows, backlogs, epics and user stories, but also in the abstract; facilitating meetings, running workshops, creating consensus, and ultimately delivering bespoke software of the highest quality.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges. You will be organised, adaptable, and capable of working across multiple projects and timelines. You will be a reliable source of information for each of the teams, with a curious mind, a desire to learn and excellent relationship management skills.
- Provide support in Pre-sales activities.
- Work with the sales/pre-sales team to ensure scope, estimate and team makeup are correct when estimates are provided to the client.
- Coordinate the execution and release of software products.
- Manage the progress of the project, whilst mitigating/handling any risks or issues that present themselves; in doing that, you will also negotiate trade-offs for cost vs benefit with the stakeholders.
- Actively participate in facilitations and be the voice of prioritisation to manage backlog, which will include story/epic estimations, sprint planning and showcases.
- Monitors project financials, risks and scope and is accountable for the creation and successful execution against the project plan.
- Working with the team in driving the design or review of use cases, process change requests and manage a project’s scope, acceptance and deployment.
- Consensus will be at the forefront of your discussions, whether it’s in decision-making within your team, or in workshops with your client, you will work to get every member on the same page in order to go forward in unison.
- Assisting consultant team members in the production of key deliverables and providing final review before issuing to the client.
- Working with the customer to provide the services outlined in the statement of work and ensure high quality delivery whilst controlling cost and schedule.
- Supports and help embed and internally drive key project management processes across the business.
- Leads a team consisting of varying experience levels to be responsible and accountable for delivering to a continually high standard.
- Comfortable working with a variety of innovative clients from disruptive startups to established enterprises.
- Acts as the primary day to day point of contact for the client and focuses on building a strong working relationship.
- Facilitates with customer project manager on general Scrum meetings (Stand ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo’s).
- Experience with CRM projects serving as Project Manager, Scrum Leader or Delivery Lead.
- Brings 3+ years software development environment, preferably Cloud experience.
- Experience in professional services/consulting organisations.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver in product development environments.
- Your past experience will allow you to tactfully resolve conflict, whilst positively influencing those around you.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the systems/software agile development cycle, including some technical knowledge of Salesforce, programming, system design, cloud infrastructure and database concepts.
- Strong facilitation and workshop skills, with an ability to run discovery and design sessions.
- A knowledge of design thinking is beneficial.
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence and similar tools (preferred).
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall approaches to project management and comfortable to utilise a blend of both methodologies.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Not afraid to be hands-on and to be more adept on the technology (and pick up a certification and/or badge along the way!).
- Proven ability to manage diverse resource teams and mid-to-large projects.
- Strong Business Analysis skills.
- Ability to lead or support requirements gathering workshops.
- Experience in engagement estimation/sizing & supporting SoW production.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Private health fund rebate.
- Annual leaves.
- Carers leave.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.