As a Solution Architect, you'll be in charge of gathering requirements and functional specifications, evaluating current software systems to identify areas that could be improved, and managing development teams.
You should also be able to keep the company informed about any new developments in systems architecture projects on a regular basis.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
- You'll be responsible for developing, modifying, and testing technical architecture.
- You'll be supervising and advising development teams.
- You will conduct ongoing research into current and emerging technologies and make recommendations for changes as needed.
- You'll be informing a variety of stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions in place.
- You'll be evaluating the business impact of various technical choices.
- You'll keep stakeholders up to date on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of a wide range of information technology topics.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, which includes the ability to work with others and build a team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent learning new skills outside of one's comfort zone.
- Can work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities.
- Technically inventive and receptive to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS or similar cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.