Senior Salesforce Developer
Are you the “roll-up-your-sleeves” kind who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Are you a Mav3rik?
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and an office in Manila, Philippines.
As a Sr. Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of technology solutions to clients in both project and managed service/support engagements.
- Must have experience or knowledge in any of the following data query languages, but not limited to: SOQL, SQL (example: Postgres, MySQL), NoSQL (example: MongoDB).
- Must have experience or knowledge in web technologies: HTML, CSS.
- Experience or knowledge in any of the following cloud solutions, but not limited to: Salesforce, Heroku, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle.
- Familiarity with any of the following backend frameworks/libraries is a plus: Nodejs, GraphQL.
- Familiarity with any of the following frontend/UI frameworks/libraries is a plus: React, Angular, Vue, Styled Components, Lightning, Lightning / Lightning Web Components.
- Familiarity with any of the following mobile frameworks/libraries is a plus: React Native, Flutter, iOS.
- Familiarity with Vlocity OmniStudio is a plus: OmniScripts, Flex Cards, Data Raptors, Integration Procedures.
- Knowledge and interest in cloud solutions, mobile/web development, and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues and clients.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Attention to feedback and willingness to always improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote/hybrid/onsite work setup.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Private health fund rebate.
- Annual leaves.
- Carers leave.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.