As a Sr. Mulesoft Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of technology solutions to clients in both project and managed service/support engagements.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges, an ardent learner who is always looking to improve while taking accountability for each project you undertake. You're a natural leader who works well with others, and working in a fast-paced environment while confidently with minimal supervision is a piece of cake for you.
- Delivering all assigned projects utilising Waterfall, Agile or hybrid methodologies.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing applications and APIs.
- Testing, evaluating, enhancing and maintaining both existing and new applications.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient apps and APIs with proper unit testing(MUnits) with appropriate quality assurance procedures deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Demo to stakeholder, knowledge transfer, support hypercare and handover applications and APIs code.
- Working closely and collaborating with other developers, project managers, business and systems analysts/architects.
- Consistently adhering to best practices and standards on development, including the use of source control and related technologies such as Git and GitHub.
- Salesforce Development and Development Lifecycle tooling is an added advantage.
- Ensuring project documentation, both internal and external that is delivered, aligns to standards.
- Support Architects and Leads in delivery, design, and development of POCs.
- Participate and contribute towards the client meetings.
- Assist, participate and contribute to peer reviews and devops cycle.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of EAI and API Lead connectivity.
- Must know Mulesoft and its product stack.
- Must know Data weave and have a ability to write custom transformations if needed.
- Must know RAML/OAS/Swagger and API Manager on Mulesoft or atleast have worked with other relevant API management tools.
- Must know some of the security concepts for OAuth, SAML,HTTPS (SSL), WSSecurity, Signatures and Encryption and its implementation in Mulesoft tech stack.
- Must know Mulesoft transformers, filters, error handling techniques and routers.
- Must know MUnits testing.
- Be familiar with custom configuration and development such as custom transformation, custom API policy.
- Familiarity in utilizing external identity providers for security using mulesoft.
- Have knowledge of working with CICD for Mulesoft with ability to configure and modify existing deployment pipelines based on need.
- Experience or knowledge on Integrations with a mix of protocols and end systems such as FTP/SFTP, Queue/Topics, DB, is desirable.
- HealthCloud concepts and HL7 messaging format knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge on CICD tools like Bitbucket pipeline, Jenkins or any other such tools is most desirable.
- Understand SOA and API Lead connectivity concepts.
- Familiarity with integrations involving the Salesforce cloud stack is most desirable.
- Familiarity with integrations involving mobile and API lead connectivity is most desirable.
- Familiarity with API testing, performance testing and regression testing process is desirable.
- Familiarity with API and application monitoring and external monitoring tools will be an added advantage.
- A basic understanding of the monitoring, logging, error management, error reporting and app analytics is desirable.
- Working with other iPass and integration tools like Dell Boomi, Jitter Bit, Workato is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and interest in cloud solutions, mobile/web development, and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues and clients.
- Ability to independently work with client stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Attention to feedback and willingness to always improve outcomes.
- Experience or knowledge in any of the following cloud solutions is an added advantage, but not limited to: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, GCP, Heroku, Oracle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Private health fund rebate.
- Annual leaves.
- Carers leave.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.