Senior Business Development Manager
Are you looking to join a team that has doubled in 12 months, and; Are you driven to win new business with key accounts and logos, via our Salesforce and MuleSoft partnership? If you’re interested in an opportunity to grow and expand your career, we’re keen to speak to someone like you! In 4 short years, we have delivered many impactful Salesforce solutions and are one of few partners who sit on 3 global Salesforce Partner Advisory Boards. This provides immense opportunity to help you build additional business. We’re searching for a “Hunter” style, Senior Business Development Manager to join our team. You will be capable of winning larger pieces of business within net new accounts in particular across our focus industries, Public Sector, and Health & Life Sciences sector. You will need skills and experience in positioning Professional Services into accounts and know how to engage business executives. You will also need to engage IT Sponsors and be able to speak credibly and intelligently at the technical level. For example, being able to whiteboard a high-level scope of engagement with clients is a must. This role will provide you with an opportunity to sell Mav3rik services that span Salesforce, Mulesoft, Managed Services, and (occasionally) custom solutions. As part of the role, you will have access to the AE’s at Salesforce Australia via our partnership, including Mav3rik’s dedicated internal Pre-Sales team. If you have existing relationships and rapport with Salesforce Australia AE’s, that will be considered a bonus although not mandatory as you will be able to hit the ground running and build that network at speed. Our current territory of focus is NSW, VIC, ACT, and QLD so we prefer someone who resides in Sydney or Melbourne. While we sometimes work remotely we want someone that can also work from our Syd/Melb offices occasionally. This role reports to our Director which positions you 2nd from the top of our hierarchy. We expect the successful candidate to be awarded remuneration of the range $250k-$350k (OTE) based on performance, skills, and experience. Monthly Health and Wellbeing allowances are also included in your package.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges, an ardent learner who is always looking to improve while taking accountability for each project you undertake. You're a natural leader who works well with others, and working in a fast-paced environment while confidently with minimal supervision is a piece of cake for you.
- Execute Go-to-Market Sales strategy for Mav3rik aligned to the overall business direction and objectives.
- Identify and provide market focus on targeted industries.
- Plan and coordinate the penetration of business into new companies.
- Forecast, pipeline and target service delivery, including accurate data and reporting.
- Manage, monitor, analyse and plan sales activity to achieve targets on a sustainable, ongoing basis.
- Experience in selling Complex Software, Software Development and Consulting services.
- Preferably a network of engagement inside Salesforce Australia’s team of people.
- Demonstrated track record of generating revenue and achieving targets.
- Ability to drive complex bids for large government and enterprise clients.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Work schedule flexibility.
- Private health fund rebate.
- Annual leaves.
- Carers leave.
- Birthday leave.
- Unlimited paid trainings with certification.
- Profit sharing.
- Team lunches and company paid events.
- Team building activities.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.