As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating the agile development process and ensuring the efficient delivery of high-quality software solutions. You will guide and support the development team, product owner, and stakeholders in adopting and implementing Scrum principles and practices. Your strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills will be critical in driving project success and enabling teams to deliver value incrementally.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and in the Philippines.
You embody agile methodologies and Scrum principles. You excel as a communicator, influencer, and leader. You're proactive, fostering collaboration and solving problems. You facilitate Scrum ceremonies, coach team members, and deliver high-quality solutions. You're dedicated to continuous improvement, inspire others, and drive project success while embracing Mav3rik's values.
- Plan Scrum Implementation within Projects.
- Introduce Agile Engineering Practices.
- Teach Scrum Practices and Principles.
- Lead Team Members towards Scrum Adoption.
- Host Daily Stand-up Meetings.
- Host Sprint Retrospectives.
- Implement Changes and Steps to Increase the Team’s Productivity and Product Quality.
- Keep all Parties on Track and Informed.
- Remove Roadblocks.
- Proactively Prevent Potential Problems.
- Motivate multiple groups and stakeholders at an organisational level.
- Assist the Product Owner With the Product Backlog.
- Produce Insightful Sprint Reports.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to Improve the Methodologies’ efficiency.
- Agile Scrum Master Certification.
- Knowledge of various work formats and agile methodologies such as XP, Lean, and Kanban.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Find creative ways to increase organisation, collaboration, and productivity.
- Observant - paying attention to the team’s daily activities to gain a clear view of members’ roles and contributions in sprint sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2023 - 2024.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2023 - 2024.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Exciting profit-sharing to share in our success.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.