Lead Salesforce Developer
A Lead Developer is considered an industry expert, engaging with client stakeholders to analyse business processes and technical requirements in the context of one or more Salesforce clouds. He/She will play an active role in helping to shape, sell and deliver large, complex Salesforce projects
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges. You will be organised, adaptable, and capable of working across multiple projects and timelines. You will be a reliable source of information for each of the teams, with a curious mind, a desire to learn and excellent relationship management skills.
- Provide industry expertise, comfortable in conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of Salesforce and other relevant technology.
- Provide input in the preparation of project proposals and solutions.
- Engaging in discussion of problem/aspiration areas where improvements to CRM could accelerate performance improvement of the overall business.
- Assists in translating requirements into user story definition.
- Oversees the work of a development team and are responsible for offering clients advice, recommendations and direction.
- Act as liaison between the clients and the project team during the build phase to continue and improve project delivery.
- Designing high-quality business solutions by contributing to a well thought out Solution Design from a functional and technical perspective.
- Experience in performing automated testing and writing unit tests.
- Providing support and expertise to achieve a successful deployment of the solution utilising an array of DevOps tools and methodologies.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation.
- Ownership of other operational areas - recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.
- Mentorship of other team members.
- Typically 7 or more years consulting experience.
- Go To Expert in one or more areas.
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific solutions.
- Process modeling tools and best practices.
- Data modeling.
- Systems analysis and design.
- Provides expert advice and weighs in on complex solution decisions.
- Researched and proposes new tools to facilitate self-, team, and company-wide learnings.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications.
- Expertise in APEX, Lightning Design Systems and API REST Web Services.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Exciting profit-sharing to share in our success.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.