Lead Quality Analyst
Australia OR Philippines
As a Lead Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and supporting project test plans, test scripts, and process plans, as well as collaborating with other departments to ensure that the final product meets minimum quality standards. You enjoy working with teams to bridge the gap between business problems and technical solutions. Your in-depth knowledge of business processes and Salesforce make you a trusted advisor.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges. You will be organised, adaptable, and capable of working across multiple projects and timelines. You will be a reliable source of information for each of the teams, with a curious mind, a desire to learn and excellent relationship management skills.
- Review requirement specifications, user stories and solution design documents to provide timely feedback.
- Prepare comprehensive test plans and test cases based on the requirements specification, user stories and solution design documents.
- Estimate and plan quality assurance and testing activities for projects.
- Lead the testing activities and own the defect management process for projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including, but not limited to consultants, developers, architects, delivery leads, and client teams to implement preventive measures to assure the quality of the deliverables.
- Track quality metrics and provide periodic reports.
- Actively participate in internal initiatives to improve delivery excellence and quality.
- Lead the internal QA team/s and contribute to the establishment & improvement of internal QA practices.
- 5+ years of experience of leading testing and quality assurance activities and a team.
- Experience in developing test plans and writing test cases.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacious, detailed oriented and self motivated.
- Experience of using JIRA or similar tools for defect tracking and management.
- Experience with automation testing tools is an advantage.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
- Experience in Salesforce implementation or any other CRM implementation.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development practices.
- Actively developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2023 - 2024.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2023 - 2024.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2023.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.