As Full-stack Developer you will be responsible for the delivery of technology solutions to clients in both project and managed service/support engagements.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and a growing team in the Philippines.
You're the "roll-up-your-sleeves" type who is always willing to take on new and/or bigger challenges, an ardent learner who is always looking to improve while taking accountability for each project you undertake. You're a natural leader who works well with others, and working in a fast-paced environment while confidently with minimal supervision is a piece of cake for you.
- Delivering all assigned projects utilising Waterfall, Agile or hybrid methodologies.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing software and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code with proper unit testing.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, project managers, business and systems analysts/architects.
- Consistently adhering to best practices and standards on development, including the use of source control and related technologies such as Git and GitHub and Salesforce Development Lifecycle tooling and technologies such as Salesforce DX.
- Ensuring project documentation, both internal and external that is delivered, aligns to standards.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience or knowledge in basic web technologies like HTML & CSS.
- Experience or knowledge in any of the following cloud solutions and platforms, but not limited to Salesforce, Heroku, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, & Twilio.
- Familiarity with any of the following backend frameworks/libraries like Nodejs & GraphQL.
- Familiarity with any of the following frontend frameworks/libraries like React, Angular, Vue, & Styled Components.
- Familiarity with any of the following mobile frameworks/libraries including but not limited to React Native, Flutter, & iOS.
- Experience or knowledge in any of the following unit test frameworks, but not limited to Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Sinon, JUnit, NUnit, & React Testing Library.
- Knowledge and interest in cloud solutions, mobile/web development, and the latest technologies.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues and clients.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Attention to feedback and willingness to always improve outcomes.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and related domains.
- Knowledge of applications, relational databases and web technologies.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Exciting profit-sharing to share in our success.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.