Lead Salesforce Consultant
A Lead Consultant is considered an industry expert, with a passion for expanding knowledge of technology and business operations.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers and consultants. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and in the Philippines.
You will be a technical connector, collaborator, and communicator with a strong bias towards user empathy and understanding problems before identifying solutions.
- Provide industry expertise, comfortable in conversing with executive level business-side clients on the opportunities, impacts and implications of Salesforce and other relevant technology.
- Provide input in the preparation of project proposals and solutions.
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements.
- Manage and analyse complex business requirements and translating into the design of solutions, including product configuration, user stories, business rules, etc.
- Designing high-quality business solutions by contributing to a well thought out Solution Design from a functional and technical perspective.
- Act as the primary contact for Salesforce configuration, design and architecture within Sales, Service and Community Cloud.
- Ownership of assigned deliverables, implementing Salesforce and integrated systems adhering to best practice.
- Lead and support the implementation from requirements gathering, through development and delivery.
- Take ownership of the implementation and the development of client deliverables.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to successfully build and nurture long-term client relationships.
- Conducting gap analysis to identify requirements.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Contribute to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas including but not limited to: enablement, training, delivery, etc.
- Collaborate with a delivery lead/PM to create a project strategy, plan, and estimate and iterate throughout the project.
- Leading and facilitating client workshops around highly complex solutions while maintaining effective engagement throughout.
- Collaborate with and lead colleagues through design thinking to bring the customer to the heart of development and deliver a great user experience.
- Proven experience or knowledge in CRM preferably Salesforce Sales, Service and Experience Cloud.
- Extensive experience in analysis, design and development of medium to large, complex CRM systems or similar enterprise applications.
- Consulting and implementation experience in translating business requirements to business solutions and customer outcomes.
- Executive presentation experience with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adjust communication style by audience.
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects in a lead role, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Experience with Agile or hybrid delivery methodologies.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2022 - 2023.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2022 - 2023.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Exciting profit-sharing to share in our success.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.