Business Development Representative
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential and prospective customers.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and in the Philippines.
You should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting business development targets. This will ideally have been within the Salesforce Ecosystem. You will use your excellent communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost qualify sales pipeline, and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Execute BDR Go-to-Market Sales strategy for Mav3rik aligned to the overall business direction and objectives.
- Identify and provide market focus on targeted industries and accounts.
- Manage, monitor, analyse and plan Business development activity to achieve targets on a sustainable, ongoing basis.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through a variety of channels.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and further qualify based on MEDDPICC sales methodology.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and Salesforce team.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Mav3rik Account Executives.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new commercial plays.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative in a technology Vendor or Professional Services business, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting channels.
- Track record of achieving Business Development quotas.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce).
- Understanding of key Business Development performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Demonstrated track record of generating qualified, high quality sales pipeline and achieving targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based environment.
- Actively developing their professional network and giving back to the community through participation in user and other groups, events and organizations.
Benefits and Perks:
- We expect the successful candidate to be awarded remuneration of the range $80,000 - $100,00) (OTE) based on prior performance, skills, and experience.
- Monthly Health and Wellbeing allowances are also included in your package.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Australia for 2023 - 2024.
- Certified Great Place To Work - Philippines for 2023 - 2024.
- 6th place at the CRN Australia Fast50 for 2022.
- Stay healthy with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Flexible hours for work-life balance.
- Embrace the freedom of remote work options.
- Generous annual leave for relaxation and personal pursuits.
- Unlimited paid trainings and certifications for continuous growth.
- Comfortable and fun modern office spaces for hybrid work.
- Sabbaticals for extended breaks.
- Engaging team building activities to strengthen connections.
- Exciting profit-sharing to share in our success.
- Employee recognition for achievements.
- Dedicated carers leave for supporting loved ones.
- Parental benefits for growing families.
- Paid birthday leave to celebrate your special day.
- Wellness stipends for personal well-being.
- Opportunities for international travel to explore the world.
- Company-sponsored volunteering for making a difference.
- Mentorship programs for development.
- Enjoy team lunches and unforgettable company events.
- Referral rewards for top talent.